Version 1.1.12 (1st Feb 2023)
Require upgrade of free Affcoup plugin to 184.108.40.206 or above
- New: Shortcode attribute hide_image added to hide image of coupon i.e. affcoups hide_image=”true”
- New: Icon option added to click to reveal button
- Fix: Coupon Code from click to reveal coupon was not getting copied to clipboard in chrome browser , fixed
- Fix: when few coupons were marked as featured then other few coupons was missing in search result , fixed
Version 1.1.11 (26th Dec 2022)
- Require upgrade of free Affcoup plugin to 220.127.116.11 or above
- Fix: Click to reveal was getting blocked by chrome browser , fixed.
Version 1.1.10 (12th Dec 2022)
Require upgrade of free Affcoup plugin to 18.104.22.168 or above
- New: Option to share coupon over social media Whatsapp, Facebook, twitter and email
- New: Shortcode “affcoups_vendor_list”, to display list of vendors on frontend
- Fix: Click to reveal was not working, if show Coupon ‘detail page' was selected, issue fixed
Version 1.1.9 (24th Jul 2022)
- Fix: Search option for arabic language fixed
- Fix: h3 and h5 tags on Popup coupon is suppressed, so that it should not apear in table of content.
- Fix: SEO duplicate coupon error rectified.
- New: Option provided at coupon add/edit page to disable ‘click to reveal' for this coupon.
Version 1.1.8 (28th Jun 2022)
- Bug: click to reveal feature was not working from 2nd page onwards in pagination.
- require free Plugin version 22.214.171.124
Version 1.1.7 (6th Jun 2022)
- New : Option “Popup coupon:Button Text” to change button text of pop up coupon (click to reveal feature) is provided at General settings tab.
- Fix: conflict with “Yoast SEO” plugin resolved.
- Fix: Missing default post status at “All coupons” is included.
Version 1.1.6 (26th April 2022)
- New feature : Coupons upload from CSV file and Export Coupons to CSV file
- Sequence of field must be : coupon_post_title,coupon_post_content,image,discount,code,valid_from,valid_until,url,description_title,description,highlighted,featured,category,type,vendor,vendor_image,vendor_url,vendor_description
- Coupon title is must, throws missing title error, Searches for Coupon title and create/updates other coupon fields as per CSVfile
- upload Image and provide image file name in CSVfile or Provide url of image in CSV file
- if more than one entry for Category/Types then enteries must be ‘,' separated
- Category/Types must be created to upload coupon category/type from CSVfile
- SampleCSVfile.csv is included in the released file for reference
- Refresh after upload completes to see uploaded coupons
- click on “Export Coupons” button to download the all coupons in a CSVfile
- Downloaded file can be updated and uploaded to update coupons
- Fix: Updated translations
Version 1.1.5 (22nd January 2022)
- Fix: Minor fixes and adjustments.
Version 1.1.4 (14th January 2022)
- Bug Fix : Button text of Coupon, which pops up when “click to reveal” button pressed in banner themed coupon was hard coded with “GO TO OFFER. Now, user can set this text from Button text option in Settings-> General tab.
Version 1.1.3 (14th July 2021)
- Tweak: Optimized search filters form class name and CSS
Version 1.1.2 (6th July 2021)
- New: Added coupon search filters feature
- New: Added coupon pagination feature
- Tweak: Optimized webpack loader
- Updated translations
- WordPress v5.7.2 compatibility
Version 1.1.1 (2nd March 2021)
- New: Added setting to edit the “Click to Reveal” button text
1ClipboardJS is not defined
which prevented the “Click to Reveal” function to work inside the modal
- WordPress v5.6.2 compatibility
Version 1.1.0 (12th January 2021)
- Tweak: Refactored templates and introduced template functions
- PHP v7.4.1 compatibility
- WordPress v5.6.0 compatibility
Version 1.0.5 (14th August 2020)
- Minor fixes and adjustments
- WordPress v5.5 compatibility
Version 1.0.4 (17th December 2019)
- Minor fixes and adjustments
- WordPress v5.3.1 compatibility
Version 1.0.3 (25th January 2019)
- Fix: Coupon code copy to clipboard didn't work inside the “click to reveal popup/modal”
- Updated Clipboard.JS dependency to latest v2.0.4
- WordPress v5.0.3 compatibility
Version 1.0.2 (17th December 2018)
- Fix: Click to reveal modal didn't open properly when clicking one button after another
- WordPress v5.0.1 compatibility
Version 1.0.1 (20th November 2018)
- Improvement: Optimized handling when the free version of the plugin is not active
- Improvement: Optimized loading of plugin core files
- Fix: Plugin activation lead into a critical error when the free version was not installed
Version 1.0.0 (11th November 2018)
- Initial release